RE: nob under dash... ('75 mgb)

Subject: RE: nob under dash... ('75 mgb)
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:01:00 -0700 (PDT)
Sounds like the fresh air vent lever. Pulling it towards you opens the door
allowing air in. Pusing it towards to pedals closes it. There are three
notched positions. Push a little harder it may be stuck. nob is about 1/2"
dia X 1" long? The door you're opening is behind the radio area. you can see
it from the footwell

Chris Reichle