Re: nob under dash... ('75 mgb)

To: stecz@pswtech.com
Subject: Re: nob under dash... ('75 mgb)
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 22:01:59 EDT
Hi John,
 It sounds like the control for the "vent".  See if the rod isn't
connected to a little door on the passenger side of the heater box. If
that's it, then a few squirts of WD40 on the "piano" hinge will free it
up and you will have the comfort of warm air on your ankles in the summer
plus cold air on your ankles in the winter.
Bob