MG picnic in Connecticut

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG picnic in Connecticut
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:08:40 EDT
  Members of the CT MG Club are planning a drive on Sunday, followed by a
picnic. All welcome; please call to let us know you're coming.
  Meet at 1pm at the Guilford Diner, on Rt.1 in Guilford, 1/2 mile north
of Exit 60(Goose Lane) from I-95. We figure about two hours of scenic
roads following "tulip rallye" directions, 40 miles or so. Just a drive,
not a timed event, so stops can and should be made at historic places,
scenic vistas, ice-cream stands.
  Come join us.

Bob Howard
MGBob@juno.com