Re: Auto Transport

To: atravis@spacey.net, galaxieclub@collector.org, Homebrew-Autos@bolis.com,
Subject: Re: Auto Transport
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:18:27 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-15 03:12:26 EDT, atravis@spacey.net (Aron Travis)
writes:

<< I had called Passport too, but they said at least two weeks to even
 get the car scheduled.
 In the beginning I called many places, and all were within $50 of
 each other, so there's not much competition on price alone.
 I'll update if and when VIP does the job.
 -Aron-
 "always in a automotive frenzy"

Aron,
If you're really stuck, you might even want to try Amtrak.  They have that
car carrier where it's on a train and I believe they can ship cars up and
down the coast.  Of course, I'm not sure how expensive it might be.  The car
might need to be running, and I assumed that your new purchase isn't (or you
probably would have taken a weekend to drive it home!)  Anyway, good luck,
just a little food for thought!
~Mike Lishego