Re: Holes behind cockpit

To: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Subject: Re: Holes behind cockpit
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:34:15 -0500
RAY WYGONIK wrote:

> 74 MGB --  There are two threaded holes on the rear deck (not the interior
> deck
> with the battery access hatch) directly behind the cockpit.(maybe 1" back,
> lined up with the seats)  They are approximately 1/2" in diameter.
> What are they for?

Clearing throat, puffing out chest, and expounding with great authority
(or sheepishly suggesting in a meek voice -- depending upon if I'm right):

At one time they were the mounting points for the shoulder harness (seat belt).

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"Lead me not into temptation. I can get there just fine by myself."