Re: Holes behind cockpit

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Holes behind cockpit
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 21:26:34 -0500 (EST)
Ray again with the 74 B.

Yes I also have holes in the fender wells.  The many posts say this is
possible.  Did two identical Mg's ever come off the assembly line?

I was closely studing the 40 or so MgB's at the TRF Summer party this past
weekend trying to identify the purpose of several extra wires coming out of
the wiring harness in my engine compartment.  Not only could I not find a car
with the same wiring as mine, I couldn't even find two cars that were alike.
Maybe this is the "soul" I have been hearing about.  Each car has it's own DNA.

Not to stir things up again, but I think evolution would have culled most of
the soul out of the Mg if it had survived.  How many cars, except for the
expensive ones, have not mutated until they didn't resemble the original or
simply became extinct.

I promise I will drop this subject and just enjoy my B.