MGB for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB for sale
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 21:49:37 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings,

This popped up on the TR group list the other day, I have no idea if it is
still available but I thought I'd pass it on.

 Scott Helms

Justin Wagner wrote:

I just came across a wonderful MGB for sale...   I am working on TV
commerical in the North Hollywood area... and in dealing with a company
that I am sub-contracting... one of the managers/owners showed me that
he had an MGB under cover in his building...

I'm not sure if I got all the facts right... but basically I think he's
been the only owner... or, perhaps, owned it the majority of it's
life... It has only a little over 16,000 original miles...  new leather
upholstery... white paint...  beautiful condition... ONE MECHANIC... (he
takes it to the same british car repair since he bought it...)   I think
it's from the last year made?  '82?    I'm not up on these cars.

Anyways... he's asking $3,000.00.

It's a gem... e-mail  Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com> if you're
interested.