Shocks... er, dampeners (sorry)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Shocks... er, dampeners (sorry)
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 07:18:24 -0400 (EDT)
To all:

Well over the fourth of July weekend I put a new swivel axle set on my "B".;
about four years ago a new rack and pinion and about nine years ago new and
rebuilt dampeners.

The front end was sooo nice and tight, then it wasn't.

After having this car for eleven years, I'm getting to replace things in
multiples. It's time for the dampeners again... at least the front ones. The
right front has oil everywhere! I'm sure it will leak out as quick as I can
fill it (went through that nine years ago).

I bought rebuilt for the front from a local BAP store back then. The store
has been gone for awhile and I'm wondering where is the best deal these days?
Recommendations please.

Thanks

Randy Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon