LBC Flat Rate Manual

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: LBC Flat Rate Manual
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 14:31:36 -0500
Does anyone know if such a critter exists?

RE: A flat rate manual is used by repair shops to give repair estimates. For
most cars it will list an 'average' amount of time it takes to install / repair
something. EG: Water pump; '86 Honda Accord -- 9.5 hours when work performed by
fully-developed adult American male.

I'm wondering if something like that is published and available for MGs. I often
get questions that distill to "How long should it take to fix. . ."
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"I am an equal-opportunity bigot. I only associate with intelligent people."