A long dry spell....

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: A long dry spell....
From: George Merryweather <georgem1@asiaonline.net.tw>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 08:08:55 +0800
I've been off the list for a while, and now that I'm back, it nice to =
see that things haven't changed.  Still talk about cats and vacations.  =
And DD is 40.  Just a young whippersnapper!  LBC's?  Here?  There were =
some back home in Lucas, Texas, (and mine are still there, I hope!) and =
now that I'm in Taiwan?  Lot's of Mini's  They really are an LBC.  Saw =
an MG Dealer, but couldn't get there from here 'cuz all of the darn =
scooters!  Humidity?  We had 30 inches of rain on Sunday.  They called =
it 'Typhoon Winnie', why I remember back in Texas, that would be just a =
shower on a Spring afternoon....

Maybe I can get some 'Factory Direct' parts over here?

George Merryweather