Flat Rate Manual

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Flat Rate Manual
From: "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 20:24:14 -0400
Hi Bob:

I remember that I reviewed a Chiltons Flat Rate Manual in the local
library about 10 years ago. I didn't pay too much attention to it
because it dealt mostly with 1968 & on models. They would give the time
it required to remove and reassemble with new/rebuilt parts for front
end, gear box, etc. The manual covered many import cars.

                                                                Good Luck: Rich
Boris, 67B Roadster