Re: More from the lighter side of: Opinion on new MG

To: CJOINER@toltec.astate.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: More from the lighter side of: Opinion on new MG
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 14:28:57 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-19 23:27:49 EDT, CJOINER@toltec.astate.edu (CHARLES
JOINER) writes:

<<
  The first compact cars were made by Crosley,  an american who made
 two fortunes, one in radio ie the Crosley radio and the other in the
 crosley refrigerator.  He lost both of them trying to produce a
 compact  car.  He died broke.  America was not ready for a compact
 car.  Another compact car was the Henry J  manufactured by Kiaser.
 same problem  America loved big cars.

Quite true!!!!

I'm not certain that the Henry J was a compact, though, although compared to
some of the iron out there then I suppose you could call it one.....

Ray