MGA values

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA values
From: Mike Hartley <mganut@accucomm.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 14:49:26 -0400
Hello All,

Many thanks to all of those who replied to my question about the value
of the MGA.  Since my post, I have spoken with one of the previous
owners of the car.  We spoke for a while, and I told him what I was
looking for in an A (good driver, will not need to be restored for
several years).  He told me immediately that this car was not the one I
was looking for.  He said the car had rust trouble that I did not see.
It's a good thing that I found him, or I might be stuck with a car that
isn't at all what I thought it was!

Again, many thanks to all who replied.  I wish I could personally thank
you all, but there were tons of replies and final exams are looming, so
forgive me for the mass e-mail.

Mike Hartley
mganut@accucom.net

"Still in search of the MGA and learning more every day."