Re: Help Me Glue My Bonnet

To: tbett@tir.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Help Me Glue My Bonnet
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 14:57:12 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-19 20:02:45 EDT, tbett@tir.com (terry bettinger)
writes:

<< Who has had good luck gluing fiber insulating pads to the underside of
 their bonnet?  I would be grateful to know what kind of glue you used
 that did not dry out from engine heat and drop its load.  Vicki B. had
 no glue to go with her pads.  Maybe they should make them self
 adhesive.  What?  Somebody else used my idea! >>

I haven't glued my bonnet lately, (or at least I won't admit it on the
list!), but if I was going to, I'd probably try that really thick 3m carpet
tape.  You know, the stuff that's sorta like thin sponge with stickiness on
both sides.  It might work, and if not, you now have something to  stick
stuff with...
~Mike Lishego