Re: Help Me Glue My Bonnet

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, tbett <tbett@tir.com>
Subject: Re: Help Me Glue My Bonnet
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 14:10:00 -0700 (PDT)
repost from last week...
3m spray adhesive. They make a bunch of formulas. I can't remember the
number but there is one formulated for high tack / high temp. ~$9 a can.
Remove the hood, place upside down on grass. Mask off the areas that will
not have pads. I would recommend doing two coats of glue on both the pad and
hood surfaces before assembly. If you cannot find the high temp stuff go
with the super strength formula which I think is #80. I installed mine a few
years ago and they're still in there...
Chris Reichle