RE: Jap=Ripoff? where's a cat thread when you need one

To: "Phil Bates" <jello@dns.ida.net>, "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Jap=Ripoff? where's a cat thread when you need one
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 97 12:26:42 UT
Phil,

OHMIGOSH, you meant the existential "developed in a vacuum", I thought you
meant that "developed in a vacuum" stuff literally.  Oh yeah, then I totally
agree - I think there is very little doubt that the commie red Smurf in the
vacuum copied plans developed by some free democratic blue Smurfs (I believe
they were in debasement).  So please, pardon my parody questioning the
voracity of your assertion.  You may again consider yourself undefied.

Dr "Nothing is created in a vacuum so why argue the point." Doug

An unruly crowd of 69 MGs in my garage