Re: TASTE OF BRITAN

To: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: TASTE OF BRITAN
From: stevet@hbp.com (Steve Tritle)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 21:10:24 -0400
Rick Brown wrote:

> Its Sunday Morning at 9AM and I have finally decided to head on out to
> Rothsville for A Taste Of Britan...See u guys there Look for the YELLOW
> A Roadster!!
>
> Probably wont get there til 12 - 12:30
>
> Rick
Just got back from the show. Some great cars. Super TD's and a beautiful
Jaguar XK 120. The polo match was quite interesting and my 4 year old
daughter loved the ponies. The variety of cars was quite enjoyable  and
I look forward to the Meeting of the Marques at the Allenbury Playhouse
on 9/28.

steve
52 TD