Searching for some interior bits

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Searching for some interior bits
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 10:00:53 -0700
Greetings listers,

I am slowly collecting parts for my MGB-GT V-8 restoration, and I am
looking for some Autumn Leaf (brown) interior bits.  The first item is
the ribbed rubber mat that goes against the gearbox tunnel in the right
hand footwell.  Moss calls it a "starter motor cover".  They are
available new, but only in black, I need the brown one.  The other
item(s) are the rubber mats that go beneath the seats.  The seat tracks
bolt down over these mats, and they may also use the round carpet snaps
to hold them down.  A lot of companies have the front footwell mats, but
not the rear ones.

If anyone has these NOS or good used condition in one of their parts
cars, I would be interested. It doesn't matter if they are dirty or
covered with fungus, I can always decontaminate them. You can e-mail me
direct at:

Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com

Thanks in advance, PK