Re: Searching for some interior bits

To: Paul.Kile@aerojet.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Searching for some interior bits
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:58:41 -0400 (EDT)

<< Moss calls it a "starter motor cover".  They are
 available new, but only in black, I need the brown one.  >>
Paul,
       If you get the black ones, you should be able to go to a upholstery
shop and have them match the Autumn Leaf color with dye.  Actually they spray
the material with a type of paint.  I did this for my door top rails b4 I
discovered Moss etc.  The color is wearing well after five years.
                      Bill in Colorado   73 BGT