Where's Frank? (WasRe: TOB - rigged door prizes?????)

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Where's Frank? (WasRe: TOB - rigged door prizes?????)
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 21:44:46 -0400
Kai Radicke wrote:

(Snip)

> >Dr. Doug
> >A unruly crowd of 3 MGs in my garage drinking beer and listening to
>>Frank Zappa
>
> And how the hell is Frank Zappa?
>
> KMR (yes I know who he is)

Dead.

I didn't even know it.  But I've recently heard him refered to as "the
late Frank Zappa".   What a drag!  If anybody knows what he died from,
email me?

Bobby
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *