Re: Where's Frank? (WasRe: TOB - rigged door prizes?????)

To: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Where's Frank? (WasRe: TOB - rigged door prizes?????)
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 07:39:44 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Bob,

The late Frank Zappa died from prostate cancer a few years ago. He was
afflicted with a particularly virulent form of the disease.

On Mon, 25 Aug
1997, Bob De Weese wrote:

=%OKai Radicke wrote:
=%O
=%O(Snip)
=%O> >
=%O> >Dr. Doug
=%O> >A unruly crowd of 3 MGs in my garage drinking beer and listening to
=%O>>Frank Zappa
=%O>
=%O> And how the hell is Frank Zappa?
=%O>
=%O> KMR (yes I know who he is)
=%O
=%O
=%ODead.
=%O
=%OI didn't even know it.  But I've recently heard him refered to as "the
=%Olate Frank Zappa".   What a drag!  If anybody knows what he died from,
=%Oemail me?
=%O
=%O
=%OBobby
=%O--
=%O                                       Bob De Weese
=%O                             Certified Professional Locksmith
=%O                                   bearlock@bigfoot.com
=%O
=%O
=%O*******************************************************************
=%O*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
=%O*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II