Re: 71 or so Midget for sale

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Subject: Re: 71 or so Midget for sale
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 23:38:04 -0400
Sorry, I thought I WAS posting to the list.  O.K., glad to oblige  :-)
Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain

----------
> From: doug russell <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
> To: Steve Byers <byers@cconnect.net>
> Subject: RE: 71 or so  Midget for sale
> Date: Monday, August 25, 1997 11:31 PM
>
> Geeze, I wish you would have posted that to the list.  I'm trying to get
> someone to fork over $300 for the midget so I can collect my $25 split.
Don't
> you see I'm using reverse psychology???? -
>
> Doug

Engine