Re: 71 or so Midget for sale

To: byers@cconnect.net (Steve Byers)
Subject: Re: 71 or so Midget for sale
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 00:54:05 -0400
Somebody will buy it.  The wire wheels and guages alone are worth that
much.  I paid $400 for my '71 parts car and it didn't even have a hood
or fenders.  Of course, what it had was (among other things) wire
wheels, good seats & top, a tonneau cover, very little rust, and a tow
bar already attached.  It was worth the money to me because I needed the
things it had.  If I could have gotten it for $250, I would have
considered myself very lucky!

And no, I don't need another parts car.

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort