Pintos

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pintos
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 00:17:42 +0000
> Let's see, HE says the BGT looks like  a Pinto, YOU refer to him as "my
> friend".
>
> Shouldn't that be "Former Friend", or possibly "friend who is recovering
> from his injuries"?
> Rick Morrison
> 72 MGBGT
> 74 Midget

Rick,
        I'm only 27, so I don't have a real good recollection of when the
Pintos were still being produced.  I saw one the other day, and was
struck by how ugly it was, same as all the other Pintos I've seen.
Then I looked closer, and the paint was an attractive color and
shiny, the chrome was all shiny, and the body was perfectly straight.
 Aghast, I thought to myself "You mean, that's the BEST those cars
ever looked??!"
Scott