Re: Super Clean

To: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Subject: Re: Super Clean
From: Mike Lewellen <mlewellen@fruit.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 07:13:19 -0500
--------------F340B8951E8F3719603B3197

I read Wayne's thread.   A lot of talk about wind in your hair with
Super clean as the subject.  Since I am folically challenged I can make
this statement.  Are you proposing we massage Super Clean on our
scalp?   I'll try it.  Be alert for the post.

 Don't forget I'm the guy who had beet red hands due to Super Clean.  I
can't wait to see the results of this experiment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, of course!!! All disclaimers apply.--Ya know, don't try
this at home type stuff!

Wayne Kube wrote:

> Don Mathis wrote:
>
> > >May the top stay down and the wind blow thru your hair
> > >
> > May you HAVE hair !!!!!
>
> I firmly believe that driving an LBC with the top down causes the wind
>
> to massage the scalp, increasing the blood flow to the hair folicles,
> promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss.  Drive your LBC more
> and
> keep your hair.  On the other hand, you must resist the urge to pull
> out
> your hair when working on your LBC!
>
> That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!
>
> --
> I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!
>
> Wayne Kube
> Plano, TX
> http://web2.airmail.net/wkube

--------------F340B8951E8F3719603B3197