Re: Slagging off the English

To: "Philip" <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>, "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Slagging off the English
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 16:42:47 -0400
As an engineer myself, I admire Lucas's design ability.  It's easy to
design something that works all the time, or something that never works.
But it's really hard to design something that works only part of the time.
:-)

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain