Kids Today

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Kids Today
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 06:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
 From Michael P. Ohleger
 Subject: Paul is Dead

You may not be old enough to appreciate Mike's little joke.  You
probably also believe that the "Beatles" was Paul's backup band before
"Wings".  I thought the remark was HILARIOUS!!!!!

Listers - My wife Carolyn heard the best of this sort of thing when trying
on clothes in Macy's in San Francisco during the early MTV days when Julian
Lennon had his few hits. A group of young girls were talking in a nearby
booth and one said to the group, "Did you know that Julian's father used to
be in a band with Paul McCarthy before Wings?!" WOW!   See you on the
Funway! Rick Feibusch - Venice, CA