Re: Royalty & V.U.s

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Royalty & V.U.s
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:08:22 -0500
Kai Radicke wrote:

> Well only Boob Allen could confuse me that much that I still have nothing
> more than a vague idea of what the hell he was trying to say...and Mr.Allen
> why do you piss vertically?  (I don't get it)
>
> KMR (de suf noc)
>
> >NOTICE: Gentle readers with a more myopic view of this list may wish to
> employ
> >the delete key now; LBC content may not meet minimum standards.

Boob? Boob! You wanna peice of me or what?

I haven't been flamed by any of the womyn folk and I got a teenager to admit he
is clueless. This might be as close to perfection as I'll get all week!
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still