Re: Zappa Trivia

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Zappa Trivia
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 11:06:43 -0500 (EST)
"Midget" Susan asked:

>Where did they stay? and for what venue?
>During Frank Zappa's life, I believe he once saw a MG (obligitory lbc
>mention).
>Old rock trivia question.

>The very bored
>"Midget" Susan

Susan, you lost me.  I guess I can't even help with the trivia.
Did they have a commune they all lived in together? What are you talking about?

Ray, old rocker from Indiana, PA, though not "too old to rock 'n roll" (not to
be confused with the other Ray on the list, "whoever he was, the man ain't got
no culture")  What songs are those two sets of lyrics from. (neither a Zappa
tune") obviously I am very bored too

Since you covered the obligatory lbc mention, I left it out.