Misc. Midget Questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Misc. Midget Questions
From: "Stu Shannon" <stupidasso@mailexcite.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 14:20:56 -0700
I'm still doing the major interior overhaul, but I'm also going to finally fix
my
motor mounts.  Has anyone ever done this on a '79 with CA emissions?  I heard
somewhere
that the Smog pump and alternator need to be removed to get to the mounts.
Also,
since I can't use "B" seats in the Midget, does anyone know of a used place that
has seats in good condition(No rips, faded O.K.) in black?

Thanks,
       Stu
---
79 Midget named Skanky (The shape it was in when bought)

Free web-based e-mail, Forever, From anywhere!
http://www.mailexcite.com