Problem with my 74 BGT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Problem with my 74 BGT
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 19:37:29 -0700
There is probably a simple answer to this question but here goes:

Yesterday I was driving my BGT home from work (daily driver) - got in
the car started it with no problem and pulled out got no more than 200
yards when it started to sputter and almost died but I kept pumping the
gas pedal and it caught again and i had no problem for the rest of the
way home.  In the AM I got in started w/ no problem and got no more than
a few hundred yards and it sputtered and died .  Would not restart - got
out and checked the gas filter which was filled with gas - waited a
little while and it started up with no problem and had no problems for
the rest of the way to work.  Tonight the same thing happened.  Any
ideas?

thanks Rick