Re: LE Glove Box Badge

To: DBHMGB@aol.com
Subject: Re: LE Glove Box Badge
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 20:14:01 -0500
DBHMGB@aol.com wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> My brother has an 80 B LE that is missing the LE badge from the glove box
> door.  He has been looking for one for some time now, with no luck.  Does
> anybody on the list have one, or know of someone who does?  I'd like to give
> him the badge for his birthday (coming up soon).
>
> Thanks!
> Dan

Dan -
        Contact Ron Tugwell, LE Registrar for the NAMGBR - he has had some made
up in exact replicas of the original.  I think your brother may need to
be a member of NAMGBR, but Ron can tell you for sure.

Ron Tugwell
P.O. Box 2406
Carmel Valley, CA  93924
or email to:  rtug@aol.com

You can get more information from the website at:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr/limited.htm

Later -

--
I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Wayne Kube
Plano, TX
http://web2.airmail.net/wkube