Re: Japanese copying LBCs?

To: singleton@ccsu.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Japanese copying LBCs?
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 14:30:00 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-26 15:21:06 EDT, singleton@ccsu.edu writes:

<< I actually did park the '77 B next to one Sunday at the Vanderbilt
 Concourse.  I was actually struck by the similarity, which I didn't notice
 back when the Datsun 1600 & 2000 first came out.  I remember the 1600 to be
 an underpowered dog and the 2000 to be a lively performer.  My memories,
 though, are those of a high school student who was more interested in
 mid-50's Chevys, 'vettes and GTOs at the time.

   --Bill

 Bill Singleton

You could perk up the 1600 by bolting on an MGA head and SU's........
Ray