Re: Gluing carpet to the gearbox cover

To: "Peter Schauss x 2014" <ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Gluing carpet to the gearbox cover
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:01:13 -0400
I would think you would be able to make it fit better if you first fitted
and glued the pad, then the carpet.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain