Re: Kingpin Bushings

To: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>, <RJohn50603@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Kingpin Bushings
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:15:05 -0400
TS Imports re-lined the rear brake shoes on my Healey and rebuilt the
waterpump when I couldn't buy either item new.  They do great work.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain

Rich_and_Kerry@compuserve.com