Re: Returning Lister

To: White@courier3.aero.org
Subject: Re: Returning Lister
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 20:22:02 EDT
  Congratulations for the good work with your 1980. 35+% horsepower
increase, how pleasant.
  Although you may be having troubles with the OD clutch, you can do a
few things from under the car that are likely to solve some vexing
problems.   WHat I would suggest is to remove the pump, valves, etc, etc,
and replace all the O-rings, the valve balls and seats, then put it back
together.  It may be that simple. I had erratic operations on our 72B,
and found all the O-rings to be hard and worn.
  Good luck,
 Bob