RE: Kids Today + antenna question

To: "'hert@worldaccess.nl'" <hert@worldaccess.nl>
Subject: RE: Kids Today + antenna question
From: "EPMD- Van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 09:08:39 +0200
Peter,

I am the original owner of my 71 B and it still has the original
Motorola radio.  Radios were an option and, as far as I can remember,
the dealerships installed them and put the antenna just about anywhere
that was convenient for them.  Mine is on the right side about half way
between the windscreen and the wing.  So, my guess is there is no
"correct (i.e. factory) location."

P.S.  Lest my email address confuse you - my B is U.S. specs, bought in
the States.

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB (BRG, no PO)