72 MGB what's it worth?? --Please Advise

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 72 MGB what's it worth?? --Please Advise
From: "RON MILLIET" <milliet@telapex.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 07:15:06 -0500
I have my second baby on the way and my first baby needs to go.  I have a
1972 MGB roadster that I have owned for 14 years and need to sell.  I have
never before considered selling it and do not have a clue what it is worth.
 Please respond directly to: milliet@smrmc.com   I just need a ballpark
figure, so I'll know where to start.  These are the details:

        1972 MGB Roadster/Blaze Red/ - 2nd owner
        Original "color" - paint is about 7 years old, but like new
        Totally restored inside and out
        Roystyle mag wheels
        Euroflex air dam
        Tube shock conversion F/R
        Weber DGV with exhaust header
        Luggage rack --Robbins Top (good condition)
        Interior is in good shape
        Both, the original boot and toneau cover
        Complete Engine Rebuild in 1988 with ~25k miles on it
        30 over with high-comp pistons --and balanced
        All hydraulics either rebuilt or replaced--new rotors
        Custom Kim-Clark Evo 3 car cover

This car is 100% always garaged when not being driven.  I am lucky if I
drive it a couple a times a month.  It runs very strong and leaks a very
small amount of oil.

Thanks for your time,

Ron Milliet
milliet@smrmc.com
Manager, Information Systems Software
Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center
McComb, MS
http://www.smrmc.com
(601)-249-1681