Re: Marshall - Nordec Supercharger on MGTD

To: Mark Sherman <MARKSHERMAN@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Marshall - Nordec Supercharger on MGTD
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 17:16:46 -0400
>My 1953 MG TD has had a Marshall-Nordec Type J75 Supercharger since I
>purchased the car in 1991.  Returning from Lancaster County British car
>meet in Pennsylvania last Sunday (at about 70 mph), I heard something
>"snap" and then heard a  knocking sound.  After nursing the car home at
>45 mph I noticed that the knocking sound seemed to be coming from the
>blower.

You wouldn't happen to be the jerk that ignored my frantic waving on the
highway would you?  (Red T series? right hand drive, PA Turnpike?)

<MG content>  I just wanted to say hi to a fellow MG owner...

Regards,

KMR

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)