Re: (mg) Frank Zappa trivia

To: Paul Gallian <gallianp@onyx.xtalwind.net>
Subject: Re: (mg) Frank Zappa trivia
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 09:58:53 -0400
Paul Gallian wrote:

> >>                                       Bob De Weese
> >>                             Certified Professional Locksmith
> >>                                   bearlock@bigfoot.com
> >>

> >>*******************************************************************
> >>*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
> >>*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *
> >>*******************************************************************

> Taking your signature file in account --- "The secret to effective
> communication is knowing ---whom to say it to."   This is a LBC list not
> the Frank Zappa list.
> Wrong list!!
> Please enough is enough......

Ehem!  _I_ didn't start it.   Maybe this ISN'T the place for it but
threads like this do pop up on lists from time to time, even if they are
off subject.  They _really_ aren't hurting anybody, and they usually go
away after a couple of days.

Does your newspaper have comics?  Maybe you should call them and
complain.  After all, you _pay_ for that.   ;)

> I know the flames are coming and coming and coming.   Yes I know how to use
> the delete key.  I do not want you to stop about the zappa just take it off
> the list.  No I am not the list police I am just tired of Zapping the Zappa
> and would like more MG material.

Wouldn't we all, but "zapping the Zappa" or anything else _you_ don't
like is not going to get you any more MG stuff that is already posted.
I delete a lot more on this list than I bother to read.  That's life.
It takes me maybe two seconds to delete a message *without reading it*.

Bobby