Re: (mg) Frank Zappa trivia

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: (mg) Frank Zappa trivia
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:20:18 -0400
You guys are thinking of the album "Frank Zappa Sings the Mamas and Papas"

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain