ignition spark

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, HGlenBetts@aol.com
Subject: ignition spark
From: HGlenBetts@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 13:09:55 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,
This is a follow up to the no spark, ditributor, questions from Sunday night.

I toar down the 41643-B distributor, got it all nice and clean and reset the
air gap to .012 . It went back together fine.

Using the multi meter, I found a faulty connection at the coil restister, got
it cleaned up.  NOW.....

No spark out of the coil when turning over the engine. BUT, I get a spark
returning the ignition switch to either the on or off possition from the
start possition.??

Thank you

Glen
in FOGGY Milford Michigan