Depress clutch -- get noise in transmission

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Depress clutch -- get noise in transmission
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 13:22:17 -0400 (EDT)
***********************************
All this talk about clutches has remined me of occasional problem I have
with my clutch/tranmission.  On occasion when I depress the cluth pedal
(to the floor) I get a "metallic rumbling" coming from what appears to be
the front of the transmission.  The fluid level is ok.  Any thoughts??

1960 MGA 1600 Roadster

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;