Re: Death of Princess Di.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, SHedman123@aol.com
Subject: Re: Death of Princess Di.
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 20:57:48 +0000
> Paparazzi is the term used to describe photographers who aggressively and
> without scruples pursue celebrities in hopes of taking candid photographs,
> usually in such unnatural and compromising situations such as kissing their
> boyfriend or girlfriend.

> They mostly work freelance, to keep liability away from the newspapers that
> pay large sums of money for images that may embarrass another human being.

> The photographs are usually purchased by newspapers that feature such
> journalistic revelations as: "My Wife was Hitlers Love Child," "Mouse Grows
> Human Head," and the obligitory "Aliens Kidnapp My........."

Sadly, in the UK at least, many of the pictures are purchased by mainstream,
mass-circulation daily tabloids, and magazines, apparently in an attempt to
prop up
their flagging circulations (still millions), thus increasing the demand for
ever-more sensational photographs.

I fear that William and Harry, as well as having to cope with the loss of their
mother, will now bear the brunt of these unwelcome attentions.

PaulH.