Re: Questions to ponder

To: donmathis@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Questions to ponder
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 21:39:33 EDT
On Wed, 3 Sep 1997 09:33:25 -0400 (EDT) Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
writes:
>I have come across 2 major questions which I can't answer.  Anybody
>else
>notice this?

>-------
>
>Question #1  Why are the magnetic oil drain plugs offered for sale for
>Triumphs but not MGs?

Probably because there is much less likely hood of metal particles
floating around in a MG sump.  :>) (Ok I just offended the Tr***h
contingent, who's next)

>Question #2  I can find models on the order of 8" length for every
>automobile ever made, except.....an MGA.  Why is that?  (There was a
>MGA
>model made by Tonka-Polistil #01869 1:16 scale which I can't find
>anywhere.)

I believe that Triple C motoring Accessories has them.  I don't have the
latest flyer, haveing lent it out, but someone on the list probably has
the number for them.

>--------
>
>I could probably sleep better at night if I could answer those two
>questions!  Thanks for your pondering of these 2 mysteries.

Have a nice nap

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget