FW: MGD, MGE

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: MGD, MGE
From: "EPMD- Van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 08:52:53 +0200
FWIW, MGFs go to LHD markets as well.  Germany, for example.  They cost
(list price) DM 39,995 ($23,000 approx).  I don't know how well they are
selling, but I've only seen one on the road.  Anybody want a LHD model?
I don't know what "postage and handling" would cost.

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB (BRG, no PO)
AMGBA