(off topic) Re: Business cards

To: MG digest submit <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: (off topic) Re: Business cards
From: Philip <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 97 07:45:24 +0100
Umm, so that was a hoax? I fell for it last year and sent the poor chap
some cards. What a softy I am!

 Still, does anyone know if he broke the record? Maybe he desreves to for
his audacity ;-)

>>Some long while ago, this subject came up.....about the kid in England who is
>>dying of cancer and wants to get the Guiness record for most business cards.
>> I remember someone saying this is a hoax and even a message from the family
>>asking people not to send cards.......can anyone give me a lead??  I just got
>>a letter in the mail asking me to send a card and ten other request to other
>>folks....I'd like to put the sender straight.
>>Tnx

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk