Re: High Quality Water Pumps

To: borisri@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: High Quality Water Pumps
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 00:44:01 +0000
> Date:          Fri, 05 Sep 1997 22:46:28 -0400
> From:          "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>
> To:            mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject:       High Quality Water Pumps

> Hi Everyone:
>
> A fellow member of the MG Car Club-Long Island Centre (John Morris),
> would like to buy high quality water pumps for his 1974 and 1978 MGB's.
> The question is, were later MGB's manufactured with cast iron water
> pumps? If they were, where can they be procured from? Are there any
> other high quality pump manufactures out there?
>
>                                               Thanks: Rich Boris

Rich,
        I'm quoting from the Motorhead Diagnotic Sourcebook/Catalog:
"The costlier cast iron late model water pump eem to last longer
than the aluminum one."  They sell the cast iron upgraded pump for
$45.00, part number WTP-405.  Their phone number is 800-527-3140.
Scott

Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com
www.lwcomm.com/~gardner