NON TECH Re: MG Tunes Vol. II

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: NON TECH Re: MG Tunes Vol. II
From: "John C Bullas " <johnbullas@netcentral.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 09:27:31 +0100

----------
> From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
> To: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: MG Tunes Vol. II
> Date: 06 September 1997 03:50
>
> Quick! Hit delete you OFs!
>
> You folks should lighten up a bit about list content - or get off!
Cripes,
> must there be such opinionated posturing.(That should ignite a
few!)

> Now, another great tune for the road - Twilight Zone/Golden
Earing...or for
> longer drives - perhaps Fragile/Yes, Tubular Bells/Mike Oldfield,
Bridge of
> Sighs/Robin Trower, Tales of Mystery and Imagination/Alan Parsons
Project...

> Dating m'self, I was amazed to discover that the album version of
'Long
> Distance Runaround' by Yes, didn't fade out halfway through, like
my ol'
> 8-track did!
>

> It was such a pleasure to contribute to the 'torch passing', and
makes me
> believe that much like England - there'll always be MG
enthusiasts..

> Terry Williams
> '70 BGT
> '68 roadster

What about "Red Barchetta" by Rush

"Well weathered leather,
hot metal and oil,                <oil especially in a mini!>
the scented country air,
Sunlight on chrome,
The view o'er the landscape
Every nerve aware"               <jangling in my car- damn those
nylatron bushes!>

John C Bullas and COO the "non-standard" '78 1275GT
"If it don't leak, smell, smoke, melt or burn....
            It can't be made for a Mini"
Http://www.netcentral.co.uk/~johnbullas/home.htm