Cleaning out garage( mgb parts)

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Cleaning out garage( mgb parts)
From: Jim Sharp <jimsharp@ipa.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 97 16:40:01 -0500
To the list:
I have been lurking on this list for about two years. I have learned alot
from all you guys and gals. Now the time has come to clean out the
garage. I have parted out a 70 b and a 74 b.
I have lots of parts to get to new homes. The only body part is the trunk
lid of the 74. If any one is interested in finding out about what I have
please send me private e-mail and don't tie up the list. I also have a
good 74 bgt with the big black bumper guards that needs a new home.

Jim Sharp
Ft Smith AR
72 MGB
74 BGT